What are our advantages compared with manufacturers/factories?
1. Competitive Price -- We work as the main dealers of various leading China construction machinery manufacturers/factories, and are treated with best dealership prices every year. From numerous comparasion and feedbacks from clients, our price is more competitive than manufacturers/factories.
2. Quick Response -- Our team is consisted of a group of diligent and enterprising people, working 24/7 to respond clients inquiries and question all the time. Most problems from clients can be solved within 12 hours after clients raise the questions.
3. Fast Delivery -- Normally it will take more than 30 days for manufacturers/factories to produce the ordered machines, while we have a variety of resources, locally and nationwidely, to receive machines in timely manner.
Under 50% concirmstance, we can have an immediate delivery of regular machines for our clients.
Which payment terms can we accept?
Normally we can work on T/T basis or L/C basis.
On T/T basis, 30% down payment is requried in advance, and 70% balance shalll be settled against the copy of original B/L.
On L/C basis, a 100% irrevocable L/C without "soft clauses" can be accepted. Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
Which incoterms 2010 terms can we work?
Oriemac, the sophisticated international player, can handle all trade terms as follows:
1. EXW -- Ex Work,
2. FCA -- Free Carrier,
3. FAS -- Free Alongside Ship,
4. FOB -- Free on Board,
5. CFR -- Cost and Freight,
6. CIF -- Cost Insurance and Freight,
7. CPT -- Carriage Paid to,
8. CIP -- Carriage and Insurance Paid to,
9. DAF -- Delivered at Frontier,
10. DES -- Delivered Ex Ship,
11. DEQ -- Delivered Ex Quay,
12. DDU -- Delivered Duty Unpaid,
13. DDP -- Delivered Duty Paid.
How long will our price be valid?
We are a tender and friendly supplier, never greedy on windfall profit. Basically, our price remains stable through the year. We only adjust our price based on two situations:
1. The rate of USD:RMB varies significantly according to the international currency exchange rates.
2. Manufacturers/factories adjusted the machine price, because of the increasing labor cost, and raw material cost.
What logistics ways we can work for shipment?
We can ship construction machinery by various transportation tools.
1. For 90% of our shipment, we will go by sea, to all main continents such as South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania and Europe etc, either by container or RoRo/bulk shipmen.
2. For neighborhood countries of China, such as Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan etc., we can ship construction machinery by road or railway.
3. For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can ship it by international courier service, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, or Fedex.